Bentonite Coating GranulesOur product range includes a wide range of bentonite coating granules, protein hydrolysate and bentonite granules.
Bentonite Coating Granules
Approx. Price: Rs 10 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals, Irrigation|
|Packaging Size||20 to 25 Kg|
Owing to the expertise of our team of experienced professionals, we are able to introduce an exclusive range of Bentonite Coating Granules
. These granules have the high content of iron and potassium. The offered granules help in improving iron and potassium deficiency in the soil. Provided granules are formulated by utilizing outstanding grade molecular compounds and advanced technology at well-developed production unit. Such formulation has helped the granules used widely in the irrigation sector. Features:
- Improve soil fertility
- Rectify the deficient elements
- Safe to consume
Approx. Price: Rs 60 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Kilogram|
|Pack size||20 to 25 Kg|
|Usage/Application||Muscle Building, Boost Energy|
|Protein Content||Min 57%|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|
We are affianced in offering our clients a wide range of Protein Hydrolysate
. Keeping in mind the customer’s needs, we formulate this protein hydrolysate with the usage of finest grade material & current technology under the keen observation of industry experts. In order to ensure its composition, we examine this protein hydrolysate on factors of quality. Protein hydrolysate
a mixture of amino acids prepared by splitting a protein with acid, alkali, or enzyme. Such preparations provide the nutritive equivalent of the original material in the form of its constituent amino acids and are
- Precise pH value
Approx. Price: Rs 7 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Organic Fertilizers, Bio-Fertilizers|
|Packaging Size||50 kg|
We are a remarkable entity, engaged in offering a high-quality range of Bentonite Granules
Bentonites are used in:
- Highly effective
- Long shelf life
- Balanced composition
- The carrier in the formulation of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, bio-pesticides, Plants growth promoter and Bio-fertilizers.
- The binder in medium and high-grade casting, in the foundry industry, in palletizing iron ore etc.
- In cement and concrete mix in the construction of dams, canals, reservoirs
- As drilling mud in water well and oil well drilling
- Paper, ceramic, lubricant, soap and detergent, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, insecticide, etc.
- For purification, clarification, and discoloration of oil, sewage, industrial waste liquors, food, and beverage, etc
- As an additive to soil for a preservation of its fertility.